Okay, maybe not everywhere. But there are quite a few in the US according to Gizmodo in their article. 8 of them. I’m not as interested in “space tourism,” as I am in thinking this gives us some flexibility, if we’re smart about this, in replenishing satellite constellations. Not that I’d be against flying up to a fancy space station one day. It’d be more attractive to me if there were a manned espresso bar with great coffee.
- Proposed spaceport at Houston’s Ellington Airport to be discussed (khou.com)
- Video: Space travel on a budget is coming to Vancouver (metronews.ca)
- Spaceport America Ramping Up For Projected Space Tourism Boom (singularityhub.com)
- Leaders tout proposed spaceport in Houston (kansascity.com)
- New space race ignites among U.S. states, with California leading the way (Video) (examiner.com)